Due to scheduling restrictions
I am unable to accept new lash clients at this time
Thank you for understanding!
The procedure takes about 2 hours depending on how many lashes are being applied
The procedure is completely safe and non-intrusive – the lashes are applied to each individual eyelash and never in contact with the skin.
If cared for properly, eyelash extensions can last up to 3 to 6 weeks before a fill-in is necessary. With regular maintenance they will last indefinitely.
Your natural lashes typically grow out and turn over every 45 to 60 days on average. Maintenance is recommended every 3-4 weeks.
Mascara is not reccommended… However, itf it must be worn It can only be water based mascara. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. Waterproof mascara or any type of oil based mascara can dissolve the bonding agent and shorten the life of your eyelash extensions causing them to fall sooner. Care also needs to be taken in washing off the mascara. Only use a water based eye makeup remover.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY NEW EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
- The adhesive is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc. We do recommend however that you do not wash your eye area for about 24 hours after the eyelash application. Special care is required but overall maintenance is low.
- Be gentle with your lashes. No touching, rubbing, water, sweat, or steam for 24 hours.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes.
- Avoid oily products (including some sunscreen products) on or near your lashes.
- If you insist on liner or mascara, only use water based mascara and apply it middle to tip avoiding root area. (I recommend and sell Grandelash products for use with lash extensions click here)
- Use water based eye makeup remover only!
- Do not perm or curl your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping on your new eyelashes.
- Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely) – If you want them removed, please come back. A special removal agent is used that will protect your natural lashes.
- Maintain extensions with regular touch up appointments.
By appointment only
Full (Classic) Set:$150 approx. 1.5 hours
Fill-in: $50-$75 (must have at least 50-75% of extensions left respectively, if you have less you will be charged for a full set)
Full Lush (Volume) Set: $200 approx. 2 Hours
Fill-in: $50-$100 (must have at least 50-75% of extensions left respectively, if you have less you will be charged for a full set)